Cloud Identity Summit has become the epicenter of the identity revolution. It’s the largest identity-focused
conference with an unprecedented variety of workshops, keynotes, and sessions. CIS brings together the best of
industry and enterprise presenters to share insights and synthesize new ideas. CIS is the conduit to advance
the industry and we are looking for presenters to move the needle on modern identity.
All presenters receive a complimentary attendee conference pass, and their families can attend the Family
Program free of charge.
At CIS, we generally see two types of speakers—both are essential to the conference’s success.
The enterprise person has extensive “first person” implementation knowledge—the good, the bad, and the ugly.
Due to real-world insight resulting from large and/or cutting-edge identity projects, this person possesses
tremendous credibility and gets high speaker ratings.
The industry person works at a tech company, consultancy or analyst firm and may participate in standards
communities. This presenter draws expertise from observation of identity at many organizations. The
industry person may also have knowledge of identity protocols.
If you don’t fit either profile, that’s OK. It is your insight and messaging skills that matter.
The theme for the 2016 Cloud Identity Summit is r/evolution of security. We have particular interest in the
following identity-related topics:
- API protection and enablement
- Secure development and coding best practices
- Identity-centric enterprise architectures
- User experience design
- Identity-enabled perimeter
- Identity-aware threat detection and response
- Mobile and connected devices and endpoint protection
- Intelligent and adaptive security
- Mobile client development and device management
- Authentication and authorization
- Scaling for IoT
- IoT security and design
- Real-world failures and successes
- Tips, tricks, tactics and techniques
- Driving adoption
- Support considerations for large user populations
- Identity federation and SSO
- Multifactor/contextual authentication
- Session portability
- SaaS user account lifecycle
- User provisioning and management
- Social identity
- Risk and fraud
- Reporting and oversight
- Regulations and compliance
- Privacy and trust elevation
- Privileged identity
- Continuous authentication
- Attribute exchange
- Identity relationship management
Modern Identity Protocols
- FIDO, SCIM, UMA, OIDC, OAuth, SAML, Shared Signals
This is not an exhaustive list. Don’t see your topic here?
No worries; we want the best presenters and are interested in hearing what you have to say.
Cloud Identity Summit remains an industry conference. Our attendees will not tolerate product pitches
or vendor-biased content. We have implemented a few processes to keep our peeps happy:
We will review all presentations for corporate bias, sales pitch, and duration.
Please know that we have no desire to tamper with your messaging and flow.
Your presenter ratings will really shine from the sharing of industry expertise.
Corporate presentation templates are fine, but please do not use slides with
large corporate logos as their single focus.
You will submit your 16:9 PowerPoint presentation on time, which is typically
one month from the conference start date.
If you are interested in presenting at CIS, please fill out the Call for Presentations
form and submit no later than January 31, 2016. We look forward to seeing you in New Orleans!
Cloud Identity Summit Content Chair